Get to talk to the whole world, in no time, pain-free!
Hello! I’m Fabio, a coffee-adoring Italian dude, in love with giant red cats 🐈 and technology.
But above all, I’m deeply fond of languages.
So fond that I’ve built my life upon them.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve been having an intimate relationship with native languages, Italiano and Marchigiano. Then, others came. And others.
I speak fluently five of them and can have decent conversation in a handful more.
This enabled me to:
- build and manage multilingual websites,
- create teaching materials (in Italian and Spanish so far),
- give learning tips for free,
- tutor language learners.
Some crazy things I could do thanks to my language knowledge:
- Helped an antique weapon store to identify the owner of a premium 19th-century Ethiopian rifle (spoiler alert: a member of the then royal family),
- translated to Dothraki a love letter in which he eventually asked for her hand in marriage (she said “yes”) 💍,
- worked as mystery shopper, pretending to be someone else each time by mimicking different accents in different languages,
- received a bottle of šljivovica 🍶 as a gift from a monolingual Bosnian lorry driver whom I helped when he was seriously lost,
- being mistaken for a spy. 🕵️
You’re welcome to browse my website. TurboLangs is a way to spread my love for languages and offer my linguistic services.
What you should NEVER tell me:
- I’m not like you, I don’t have a talent for languages,
- create a YouTube channel,
- we should all speak one unique language. 😤
What you can DEFINITELY tell me:
- I’ve got a project involving languages, can we discuss about it?
- I struggle with my oral Spanish, can you give me a hand?
- I’ll be in Valencia in a few days, fancy an Ethiopian longberry coffee? 😄
Languages can enrich your life and business in unimaginable ways. Browse around my website if you’d like to get an idea of it.
Follow me on social media, click any of the links above to know me more and do not hesitate to reach out in case of questions. 📧
But most of all, may languages be with you.
Your personal language consultant,