Talk to the whole world, in no time, pain-free!
Hello! I’m Fabio, a coffee-adoring Italian dude, in love with giant red cats 🐈 and technology.
But above all, I’m deeply fond of languages: so fond that I’ve built my life upon them.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve been having an intimate relationship with languages: I speak five fluently five and can have decent conversations in a handful more.
This enables me to:
- build SEO-oriented multilingual websites,
- give learning tips for free,
- create teaching materials,
- tutor language learners.
Some crazy things I could do thanks to my language knowledge:
- Helped an antique weapon store to identify the owner of a premium 19th-century Ethiopian rifle (spoiler alert: a member of the then royal family),
- translated to Dothraki a love letter in which he eventually asked for her hand in marriage (she said “yes”) 💍,
- worked as a mystery shopper, building fictitious identities each time by mimicking different accents in different languages,
- received a bottle of šljivovica 🍶 as a gift from a monolingual Bosnian lorry driver who I helped when he was seriously lost,
- being mistaken for a spy. 🕵️
You’re welcome to browse my website. TurboLangs is a way to spread my love for languages and offer my linguistic services.
What you should NEVER tell me:
- I’m not like you, I don’t have a talent for languages,
- why don’t you create a YouTube channel,
- too many languages are useless, we should all speak one unique language. 😤
What you can DEFINITELY tell me:
- I’ve got a project involving languages, can we have a word?
- I struggle with my written Spanish / oral Italian, can you give me a hand?
- I’ll be in Valencia in a few days, fancy an Ethiopian longberry coffee? 😄
Languages can enrich your private and professional life in unimaginable ways. Browse around my website if you’d like to get an idea of it.
And, ah, you will see that in some posts I recommend a few products: by clicking on (some of) the links I include and purchasing these items, I may receive a tiny commission, at no extra cost to you, which is what keeps this website running.
Needless to say (or maybe not so needless), I only recommend what I have tried myself and found useful: that’s a mere 15% of all the stuff I test. If what I explain here serves you well, buying through one of these links is the best way to say “Thank you”.
And now, please have a look around: this is your home.
May languages be with you. 🖖
Your personal language consultant,