Do you need a high-quality translation?
First of all, translating and interpreting are different things
Do you need someone coming along to a trade fair with you, in order to help you talking to clients or suppliers in their language?
Then, you must resort to an interpreter.
On the other hand, if you have audio-visual or written material and you want to render it into another language, you need a translator.
I lost count of how many sloppy translations I have encountered over time.
Some of them are truly dreadful. I hope you do not speak Spanish, so you will be spared the horror of understanding the bottom half of this:
If you’re an entrepreneur, the last thing you want to do is doing it alright until the last part of the journey: marketing your product to your client.
Don’t do that.
I’m here to help.
Why should you trust me?
My Career Path
I’ve been translating since 2005: medium-sized companies and giant corporations. Then, on my own.
I have lived in five countries, soaking myself into their languages and cultures.
My working languages are:
- 🇪🇸 Spanish <> Italian 🇮🇹
- 🐉 Valencian / Catalan <> Italian 🇮🇹
- 🇬🇧 English > Italian 🇮🇹
- 🇵🇹 Portuguese > Italian 🇮🇹
I answer to any request within a superfast time limit.
In case of doubts, I try to clarify them with you. Before, during and after the translation.
Should I have doubts, I ask you and ask you until I understand exactly what you need (as a matter of fact, do not trust a translator who does not bother you a good number of times).
If I’m not the right person, I am not afraid to decline.
The steps that need to be followed are:
- I send you a quote with the delivery time, once all the unknowns will be solved;
- you accept the quote, I start translating;
- I regularly update you, according the magnitude of your project;
- I deliver the translation.
We clarify any doubt at any stage of the process.
What I need from you:
- Clear instructions,
- documents in workable formats,
- fair copies and not draft,
- texts half-translated by Google Translate or unskilled human translators,
- your own specific terminology, should you use any,
- cooperation: I’ll surely contact you in order to clarify some points,
- some time to deliver you a first-class translation, as you deserve.
My Translation Specialities
My fields are tourism, digital marketing and agri-food.
Why such fields?
Because they are my jam.
It’s difficult to be a good translator without spending thousands of hours on a subject.
If you’re not passionate about it, no way you’re going to make it.
So now, shall we work together? 😉